Rise & Shine
A remedy for desperate dogs with Continuous sad and depressed behavior:
- The dog was negligence or has been physically abused
- Grieving about the loss of a family member
- The dog appears to be helplessness - a sad look in his eyes
- separation anxiety- permanent Separation from home or from people to whom the dog had a strong emotional attachment
- Depressed dogs will often lick or chew their paws to soothe themselves
- The dog suddenly shut down and sleep all day
- another dog in the pack died
- Appetite changes
- Loss of interest- the dog become less active, slow down, or seem to lose purpose
The remedy will help to return the dogs joy of life, he will feel more optimistic, cheerful and hopeful.
* The first thing to do if you notice a behavior change is to have your dog checked by your vet.
“Thank you Doggy Hugs!
You could certainly see a difference...
It's amazing! Layla came sleeping with me and my dog Kai, for the first in a year...
Both so calm, sleeping next to each over.
Such a precious moment!”