Safe & Sound
A remedy for dogs that are afraid of loud noises and terrified of specific sounds:
- The dog is anxious in stormy weather- thunder and lightning
- The dog is afraid when a car drives by or an airplane cross the sky
- The dog is scared of getting a haircut
- The dog is terrified of fireworks on Independence Day
- The dog is nerves when he hears sudden noises
- The dog bark at every noise
The remedy will help calming your dog, he will feel more relax and less sensitive to loud noises and sudden sounds
"Shandy slept with me in bed every night Before the fireworks trauma .
Thanks to the droops treatment, last nights she came coddling up with me again!
Shandy is coming back to herself!
she is confidence and running happily again!"